DRAMATIC BED BACKDROP IDEAS

DRAMATIC BED BACKDROP IDEAS

The background for your bed is the most vital part to lift up your space visually.

Hello to my Lovely reader,

Welcome back! Hope you had a great week.. πŸ™‚

It was great to have you in our last Blog-post on how to Create your own Bar Cart this Holidays!, also thank you for all your love and support !! πŸ™‚

Sometimes we think bed headboards are the only way to cover the space above the bed or maybe some kind of wall art could help to add drama. If you really want that, then its time to consider the background. There are many ways to create the desired look via fabrics, paint, wallpaper, or something.

Bed backdrop is beyond headboards and wall art, let’s take a look how ..

Fabric Upholstery

This is one of the most versatile of all in terms of design and texture, covering the wall with upholstered fabric will give a soft and cozy backdrop for your bed. You can go from plain fabric to printed ones totally up to you.

Tip: The scale of the print on the fabric should be proportional to other patterns in the space.

Wood Carvings

Wood carvings can never go out of style, covering the wall with wood carvings will instantly grab attention towards the bed. It could go from bed to ceiling or just up to window sill level, depends on the look you desire to have. This might be a little on a pricey side as it has too many details, but the outcome is worth each penny. Pictures below will help you visualize the idea of wood carvings as your backdrop.

3-D Panels

There are a wide variety of 3-D panel options available in the market to choose from. These are available in ready to install options plus, you could customize the 3-D panels in color, design and finish as per your choice. Easy to install and surely will add drama to your space.

Tip: Good lighting to be considered to enhance the look and feel of the above. πŸ™‚

Wallpapers

If you are inclined towards pop of color and textures in your room, wallpapers are a go to! It has a wide variety of patterns, designs, textures to choose from. Again, an easy to install option and one that will instantly add the drama you are looking for in your space.

Mirrors

If you have a small room you can consider using mirror on the back wall end to end, this would take the room to another level. It could be a bit expensive, if you go for smaller pieces andΒ chamfering on all sides of each piece.

No doubt it is gonna elevate the look, and also will make your room appear larger. πŸ˜‰

Hope you got some ideas for your Bed Backdrop!!. Let me know in the comments section below if you found this helpful. πŸ™‚

Also, if you have created one yourself, share it with the world using #ambikainteriorz on your Instagram Feed and, we will feature it on our account for you to receive more love from Ambika Interiorz Family !!
You can help Inspire others !! πŸ™‚

For any Professional help, you can write to us. πŸ™‚

If you haven’tΒ Subscribed to my newsletter already, please do to be notified for further uploads/ be a member of Ambika Interiorz family,Β we are ready for your support, are you?

Follow me on other social media platform to stay connected. πŸ™‚

Instagram:Β https://www.instagram.com/ambikainteriorz/

Facebook:Β https://m.facebook.com/ambikainteriorz/

Pinterest:Β https://in.pinterest.com/ambikainteriorz/

Talk soon!

Live Stylish, Stay Stylish πŸ™‚

– Neha Patel

Reference picture source: Google & Pinterest.

12 Comments
  1. Holly Bird

WOW these are gorgeous ideas! I just love your style! Thank you for sharing all the beautiful back-drop ideas!

Reply December 9, 2018 at 11:28 am
    • Neha

Hie Holly,
      I am Extremely happy to know you like my content here.. πŸ™‚
      Thank you for all your kind words, means a lot to me πŸ™‚
      See you around!!

Reply December 10, 2018 at 6:41 am
  2. Ann F. Snook-Moreau

OMG I love that intricate white wood headboard! I really need to do something cool behind my bed . . . there’s just plain old wall there right now.

Reply December 12, 2018 at 7:18 pm
    • Neha

Hie Ann,
      That’s my favorite too !! πŸ™‚
      Surely you can consider any of the above for your bed backdrop πŸ™‚
      I am happy to know you found this helpful
      would love to see your recreations
      You can use #ambikainteriorz and share the picture on your Instagram Feed, I would love to share your recreations with Ambika Interiorz Family!!
      You can inspire others too !!
      See you around!!

Reply December 16, 2018 at 7:44 am
  3. Parisha patel

Very helpful blog and it gives wonderful ideas. Nice job interior designer. Keep writing and inspiring.

Reply December 16, 2018 at 4:50 am
    • Neha

Hie Parisha,
      Thank you for your kind words dear πŸ™‚
      See you around!!

Reply December 16, 2018 at 7:34 am
  4. Nero Nguyen

Very beautiful pictures and design! Do you have any suggestions for where you might shop to buy some of these decorations? Otherwise it’s Amazon for me.

Reply December 21, 2018 at 11:13 am
    • Neha

Hie Nero,
      Sure just let me know where do you live and I would mail you the links for the similar items listed above apart from amazon πŸ™‚
      That are available in your area πŸ™‚
      Thanks for stopping by ..
      See you around !!

Reply December 23, 2018 at 7:22 am
  5. Suktara Purkayastha

Georgeous pics and love the white drapes. I have a weakness for wood carvings so those were my absolute favourite. It quite dramatic indeed

Reply December 22, 2018 at 9:02 am
    • Neha

Hie Suktara,
      That’s great to find out you too love wood carvings, they are my favorite too <3
      Thanks for stopping by ..
      See you around !!

Reply December 23, 2018 at 7:29 am
  6. Tammy Staley

Great ideas, thanks for inspiring me! I need to make something for my bed and I love the 3D panels.

Reply December 22, 2018 at 1:54 pm
    • Neha

Hie Tammy,
      Love to see you back here, I am extremely happy to inspire you !!
      3-D Panels surely are attention seekers once placed on the backdrop, and are available in a variety of options to choose from,which makes it a fit for any style πŸ™‚
      Thanks for stopping by..