CREATE YOUR OWN BAR CART THIS HOLIDAYS!

CREATE YOUR OWN BAR CART THIS HOLIDAYS!

Holidays call for mix and mingle, join in for cocktails and nibbles.

Hello to my Lovely reader,

Welcome back! Hope you had a great week.. πŸ™‚

It was great to have you in our last Blog-post on How to Choose Coffee Table BooksΒ and thank you for all your love and support !! πŸ™‚

Its December 2nd, and I was thinking what best could fit other than talking of party prep for Christmas and New Years. That brings me to the most loved Home Party section “The Bar Station”.

I was suggested by my friend to cover bar section in one of my blog posts so, here we are in the party month covering the most happening part indoors.

For people who love enjoying alcohol during weekends it’s a must have all year round, but for ones who drinks occasionally, its great for them too to have a bar cart.

Let’s get into creating your bar cart!!

The Bar Cart!

Of-coarse we need a Bar Cart!! If you don’t have one, not to worry I’ll link some options below for you to choose from, but if you have budget constraint, you can use a console table or end tables (2 tiered preferably). πŸ™‚

Bar carts with wheels makes them mobile meaning you can use them anywhere in your house instead of having a fixed bar, which makes it easy for you to carry it anywhere in your house to celebrate anytime year round.

β€œWe are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”

Cocktail Drinks and Mix

You need a well stocked cart for your guest(s) to feel free to pick ones they’ed like. You should have basics covered, champagne, wine, vodka, tequila, gin, rum (light and dark), scotch, beer,Β sodas, juices and sparkling water. Additionally, have lots of non alcoholic drinks !! You can also have fresh fruit sliced, fresh berries, lemons and pomegranate seeds for garnish.

Psst.. You don’t want to fall short of any arrangements, as its holidays one would like to indulge !! πŸ˜‰

Tip: You can have your favorite cocktail recipe book laid out and/or a few recipe cards, that your cart would serve your guest(s) πŸ™‚

Note: Above mentioned drinks could be added/subtracted as per what your guest(s) enjoy consuming.

Bonus –Β Want to learn easy cocktail recipes to make at home ? Here it is πŸ™‚ (People like me surely needs a guide hahaha.. :D)

Bar-ware

Here again you will need the basics, champagne or wine bucket, ice bucket and tongs, a shaker, strainer, bottle opener, corkscrew,Β pitcher and stirrer, versatile attractive glassware (as we have limited space).Β

Foodstuff

You can serve nuts, chocolates and appetizers of your choice in small bowls that can fit in your cart.

Tip: You can use 3 tire cup cake stands and wine rack for additional space on you cart. πŸ™‚

Decor and Necessaries

For decor you can add, bar theme art/ framed mirror/ a clear bowl filled with festive decorations/ recycled wine bottles with rice lights or add color by placing a box of eternity roses πŸ™‚ (choose as per space available). Also, placing a huge Christmas tree beside the bar cart will elevate the entire look and feel of the season.. πŸ™‚Β

Do not forget to add the necessaries like tray, coasters, stirrers, napkins and straws.

Tip: Once you have it all placed on the cart, check its overall composition, the color, metals, textures, volume, layers all should together visually count as one unit.

Β

Note: Keeping it to the point is must, remember its more functional than decor, having a base color to your cart (gold theme/ silver, white/ black) and one festive color will do the trick. Do not over crowd this place as it has its own purpose to serve.

Check the home bar essentials’ checklist for easy prepping HERE πŸ˜‰

You can go from simple to glamorous bar cart decor that’s totally up to you, but again no compromising on its functionality and you are all set!! πŸ™‚

Hope you got some ideas to Create your Own Bar Cart this Holidays!!. Let me know in the comments section below if you found this useful.

Also, if you have created one yourself, share it with the world using #ambikainteriorz on your Instagram Feed and, we will feature it on our account for you to receive more love from Ambika Interiorz Family !!
You can help Inspire others !! πŸ™‚

For any Professional help, you can write to us. πŸ™‚

If you haven’tΒ Subscribed to my newsletter already, please do to be notified for further uploads/ be a member of Ambika Interiorz family,Β we are ready for your support, are you?

Follow me on other social media platform to stay connected. πŸ™‚

Instagram:Β https://www.instagram.com/ambikainteriorz/

Facebook:Β https://m.facebook.com/ambikainteriorz/

Pinterest:Β https://in.pinterest.com/ambikainteriorz/

Talk soon!

Live Stylish, Stay Stylish πŸ™‚

– Neha Patel

Reference picture source: Google & Pinterest.

17 Comments
  1. Holly Bird

I was just planning a bar for a Christmas eve party..this is perfect! Thank you so much for the great idea!!

Reply December 9, 2018 at 10:43 am
    • Neha

Hie Holly,
      That’s great, I would love to see your recreation.. πŸ™‚
      You can use #ambikainteriorz and share the picture on your Instagram Feed, I would love to share your recreations with Ambika Interiorz Family!!
      See you around!!

Reply December 10, 2018 at 6:47 am
  2. Lauren

Such cute ideas! I want to do this for when friends come over!

Reply December 9, 2018 at 1:15 pm
    • Neha

Hie Lauren,
      Great to see you again πŸ™‚
      Yes..! it could be put up when needed πŸ™‚
      Happy to know you liked the ideas πŸ™‚
      See you around!!

Reply December 10, 2018 at 6:49 am
  3. Tammy Staley

Great post and wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Reply December 10, 2018 at 9:42 am
    • Neha

Hie Tammy,
      Great to see you back πŸ™‚
      Thank you for your kind words πŸ™‚ means a lot dear
      See you around !!

Reply December 16, 2018 at 7:49 am
  4. Sonila

This is definitely a must have for parties. We have one similar to the Altavista in your recommendations and it is very helpful. We put enough options on it for everyone and usually people prepare their own drinks or someone who is more knowledgeable mixes them up for others. That frees me time to warm up last minute appetizers or actually socialize with guests.

Reply December 11, 2018 at 1:58 pm
    • Neha

Hie Sonila,
      Wao that’s great !! I love me some Guide at hand πŸ˜€
      I am sure helping hands do no wrong when hosting parties πŸ˜€
      Great to know your views on this πŸ™‚
      It might help others here too <3
      See you around !!

Reply December 16, 2018 at 7:52 am
  5. Diana

As a bartender for the past 10 years – I love a great at home set up. Entertaining at home is my favorite thing to do. I love all these. Great set up!

Reply December 12, 2018 at 1:04 pm
    • Neha

Hie Diana,
      Great to know that!! πŸ™‚
      Sure this ones for you then .. Bang on!!
      Hope you could fit in some of these ideas in ..
      I am happy to know you found this helpful
      would love to see your recreations
      You can inspire others too !!
      See you around!!

Reply December 16, 2018 at 7:48 am
  6. Erica Moore

This is awesome. I will be attempting one similar. These are some of the tools that I already have in my home.

Reply December 12, 2018 at 3:28 pm
    • Neha

Hie Erica,
      Wao even I am excited to see you re create your bar station this holidays !! πŸ™‚
      I am happy to know you found this helpful
      would love to see your recreations
      You can inspire others too !!
      See you around!!

Reply December 16, 2018 at 7:46 am
  7. Kelly

This is such a great idea. Way better than using the kitchen counters. I’ll definitely keep this in mind.

Reply December 13, 2018 at 2:01 am
    • Neha

Hie Kelly,
      Yes πŸ™‚ I am Glad to know you found this useful πŸ™‚
      Thanks for stopping by
      See you around!!

Reply December 16, 2018 at 7:42 am
  8. Ntensibe Edgar Michael

Nnniiccceeeee….could even be a good Christmas present!

Reply December 14, 2018 at 9:17 am
    • Neha

Hie Michael,
      Yes Totally!! πŸ™‚
      Thanks for Stopping by ..
      See you around!!